- No need to set up on each user’s PC – faster installation and implementation. Install on the server and just send a link to install remotely on the devices
- Central administration – including profiles for administering multiple users and the ability to delete the database from a device remotely
- Only solution that supports – Terminal services, Citrix, Web
- Syncs wirelessly up to every 15 minutes
- Uses its own database, so no sudden duplication of the database as happens in most of the link products or those that send to the built-in PIM on the phone.
- Automatically send important contacts based on activities scheduled or dynamic groups even if not part of the originally selected contacts
- Record Calls, Emails and SMS made from HHC on the device and sends to ACT!’s history
- Up to 76 ACT! fields (26 standard and 50 user-definable)
- Pop-ups (pull-downs) optionally sent to better support data entry
- Adding activities on the device sync correctly to the right contact
- Ability to create activities WITH multiple contacts
- View and Schedule activities for other ACT! users
- Support ACT!’s Custom Activity Types
Quite simply, it's the most feature-rich PDA solution for ACT! and requires less support than any other software product I have used.
More info and trial download available from www.GLComputing.com.au/HHC
Update 20th May 2010: Also see A comparison of different PDA links for ACT! by Sage