Version 220.127.116.11 of the Windows Mobile application for Handheld Contact Professional Edition is now available.
To upgrade, sync Handheld Contact from the device first to ensure the latest changes are updated in ACT! and then visit www.handheldcontact.com/ota on your Windows Mobile phone.
This release of the Handheld Contact Professional Edition phone application includes improvements that include:
- Integrated Google Maps with Contacts. Clicking an address will load it in the Google Maps application for Windows Mobile.
- Handheld Contact application now supports mapping as many yes/no fields and date fields as desired up to the field mapping limit. Previously these fields were limited to 10 mappings.
- Read only contacts fields in ACT! are now also read only on the phone.
- Task list is now easier to read and use with updated interface.
- Contact list is now easier to read and use with updated interface.
- Calendar-Agenda view is now easier to read and use with updated interface.
- Increased the activities custom type description to 60 characters.
- Corrected an issue that could potentially stop the Handheld Contact application when placing a call.
For more information of putting ACT! on your smart phone, see Handheld Contact