Update 5 contains the following bug fixes:
- Fixes an issue where using the Global Toolbar Email command did not populate the TO: field with the target Contact email addresses.
- Fixes an issue where Contact > Edit > Replace would fail on secured servers.
- Yes/No fields will no longer be removed from a Layout after editing. (See DBFixer notes below)
- Fixes an issue where Yes/No field types could not be renamed. (See DBFixer notes below)
- Fixes an issue where focus on a new Contact was lost when saving, or when triggering an automatic save through another action. E.g., adding an Activity.
- Re-enabled email commands for Chrome users. These users can set their email client preferences to “Use default email”.
Update will open a KB article:Lastly, this update involves a DBFixer to implement the SQL stored procedure changes needed to fix the Yes/No field issues mentioned above. Using this approach allows Act! to fix the defect without changing the Schema Version – eliminating any need to coordinate the change by the Act! administrator or IT department. You may read the KB here: http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38246
The 18.0.501.5 update download is located here: http://CDN.updates.swiftpage.act.com/updates/act18hf5b.exe
We recommend using Chrome to download due to the nature of our current signing certificate. SHA1 certs are no longer supported by Firefox and IE.