Handheld Contact is very pleased to announce new releases for Android and iOS (iPhones and iPads).
* See the bottom of this article for a special December-only offer
This is a list of functions that have been added, or are planned to be added very soon to both OS versions:
When scheduling an Activity, the Timeless button is easier to press on some devices.
Have a look at these videos, to see these in operation:
Handheld contact v3.0 for Android
Handheld Contact v7.0 for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
Special Offer for December Only
‘Tis the season for giving!
With the new releases of Handheld Contact, the biggest upgrade in years for HHC users, what better way to say thank you to new Handheld Contact customers than to bundle their subscription with the new “Act4outlook” – a terrific enhancement to your desktop integration of Act! & Outlook.
Act4outlook is an Actcessory designed to enhance your Act!-Outlook integration needs, while breaking the shackles of the performance sucking Act!/Outlook Address Book. Finally you can disable the Address book integration between Act! & Outlook, without compromising the email History attaching your business relies on. Act4outlook passively attaches all outbound Outlook email to the appropriate contact History quickly, and provides enhanced options for creating contacts & activities from your Outlook inbox.
Act4Outlook includes the following features:
- Send Outlook contacts to Act! by simply right clicking one or more contacts from your address book.
- Send an email from Outlook (even with Act! closed), and it will be attached to the matching record in Act! within a second.
- Disable the Act-Outlook address book integration that so often slows down computers, and get all the functionality back with Act4outlook. Select an email and automatically convert it to a Contact or Activity, but in a way that is faster than ever before.
- Link Contacts to Companies, Groups, or Opportunities after sending to Act.
- Send one or more Activities to Act! from your Outlook calendar.
- Select an email in your inbox, and click on "Go to Contact", and Act4Outlook will find the matching contact in your Act! database.
- Act4outlook reduces duplication by keeping track of previously imported activities. If an activity is updated in Outlook with new data, simply re-send the activity to Act which will update the previously imported Act activity.
- Attach one or more email messages directly to Contacts, Groups, Companies, or Opportunities. Linking the email to more than one type of record at a time does not create a duplicate entry in the Act attachments folder.
More information on the Act4outlook page
That is why we're offering all Handheld Contact customers this new Actcessory for FREE with each new subscription from now until the end of this year.
For clarity, any Handheld Contact customer that either signed up new or added a new subscription (excluding renewals) in December 2016 will be eligible for this promotion, and receive Act4outlook for free (a $25USD value).
Happy Holidays from your friends at Handheld Contact and GL Computing